Julius Is Baccccccck!!!

Beyonce held a meet and greet yesterday at Macy's in NYC as she introduced her latest fragrance, Pulse, and guess who was by her side ready to choke slam a mf'er? ...Julius!!!


I must say Mother looked beautiful and elegant as ever in her Lanvin gown...this pregnancy is going to be quite extravagant and I can't wait.

 In an interview with Access Hollywood the mommy to be explained why she chose the setting of the MTV awards for the announcement of her first child....

"I dreamt it actually. There were so many rumors about me being pregnant every three months for the past couple of years. I thought the best way and the classiest way was to just show it. My husband and I have been together for ten years so I guess people felt apart of it and it makes me feel really good."
 
Lawd knows I was wondering...and its almost funny to hear her referring to Jay as "my husband" when just a little over a year ago they would have you believe they didn't know one another.

Comments

ShadySide30 said…
Omg they been 10 years now wait I'm 28 so she what 29/30 at the oldest so when they hooked up she was 20 and he was 45? Oh lord lol
Rosee said…
I did the math with that one too, moreso for his age than hers lol

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...