Kim Kardashian and The Other Kris
Kim must have read my mind, I'm so glad she is spending time with her husband for a change. Some people were going to start thinking this was a FAKE marriage and we could never let that happen.
On some real all jokes aside business, he is a gump. Dude, close your mouth and act as if you are being photographed!! I swear he is the impossible spawn of Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly.
This is just ridiculous, someone get Kim a Blazer and a pair of black leggings she is butchering this matronly look and a muzzle for Kris Humphries Kardashian.
On some real all jokes aside business, he is a gump. Dude, close your mouth and act as if you are being photographed!! I swear he is the impossible spawn of Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly.
This is just ridiculous, someone get Kim a Blazer and a pair of black leggings she is butchering this matronly look and a muzzle for Kris Humphries Kardashian.



Comments