Mel B Shows Off Her Baby...Bumps.



I was very shocked to see this pic of Mel B out and about sporting her baby yesterday. I was very use to her fit and trim body then to see this I was almost dazed. But I notice celebs like Mel B that flaunt their bodies around always bounce back right after giving birth (how?). It was just September 2 that she actually gave birth to her third daughter, Madisdon, and it was just July she sporting a two piece bikini.

I give her about two months tops when she gives us a shot of those abs in a swimsuit, I just don't know how they do it...

Comments

ShadySide30 said…
Omfg the first pic she look like a man! Was that a beard or a dirty top lip.... Anywho given her weight gain while pregnant I think she still look fab....
Rosee said…
I was utterly shocked, she'll bounced back....she better!

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...