She's Still On The Beach...

and this time she brought a friend...an old friend.




Something tells me that Angela just can't get enough of Bow Wow. You would have thunk the baby drama would have detoured the Simmons girl but it looks as if nothing has changed. I am a girl and I know the signs when there are feeling there (or still there).

Angela is in Miami celebrating her birthday and just about everyone knows that Bow Wow resides in Miami so the meeting of the two was almost a given. But don't think it stops here, the two celebrated off the beach as well.

Stick with the swimwear boo boo.

I think these two are cute together, when seeing a pic of the two you almost forget how whack/lame Bow Wow actually is. I wonder how Daddy Run feels about this boy especially with his semi family that's now in the pic?

Comments

ShadySide30 said…
Not sure what to think about this!!! Bow wow just got growing to do all the lil boy's go through it! I bet this Lil girl is a drama queen she look it!

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks