Song Of The Day!!
With all that is going on with the Troy Davis situation in Georgia I found it fitting to post this song...
In an effort to save the life of a man that some presume to be innocent and some that feel that the evidence just doesn't add up, people are being urged to call various people within the court system to try and save Troy Davis' life. Now I'm not quite sure who or what can save him now, there is so much information being given to the public that it is almost confusing at times. But the most consistent information that I keep seeing is that Judge Penny Freezeman is apparently the only one that can stop the execution of Troy Davis and can be reached at 912-652-7252. Call!!!
Even if you feel like this won't work its still the point that this is unfair and it's a dayum mockery of our justice system. It's at times like this that we need to stand for something or nothing at all. This man is set to be executed by lethal injection less than 12 hours from now and there is no evidence against him and the testimonies of the eye witnesses have just about all changed. This is not fair.
I hope my next post about Troy Davis is victorious...
In an effort to save the life of a man that some presume to be innocent and some that feel that the evidence just doesn't add up, people are being urged to call various people within the court system to try and save Troy Davis' life. Now I'm not quite sure who or what can save him now, there is so much information being given to the public that it is almost confusing at times. But the most consistent information that I keep seeing is that Judge Penny Freezeman is apparently the only one that can stop the execution of Troy Davis and can be reached at 912-652-7252. Call!!!
Even if you feel like this won't work its still the point that this is unfair and it's a dayum mockery of our justice system. It's at times like this that we need to stand for something or nothing at all. This man is set to be executed by lethal injection less than 12 hours from now and there is no evidence against him and the testimonies of the eye witnesses have just about all changed. This is not fair.
I hope my next post about Troy Davis is victorious...
Comments