Support A Brother

I guess Kourt said 'eff that' lol


I've been so caught up in the X Factor that I completely forgot that Rob Kardashian was competing in this season's Dancing With The Stars. I must be getting old, I can barely handle one competition show these days...

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Rob win this. Then maybe he could snap out of the funk his mom and sisters have forced him into. Just think his was a typical college kid that actually graduated then all of a sudden his sister's sex tape soars their family into stardom and their mother proceeds to whore them all out...a dayum shame.

I'm voting for Rob for the sake of him getting his swagger back...that is if I can remember to watch the show.

Comments

ZPrincessDiary said…
AaaaHaHAHAHAHA! Now THAT was funny and dayum near convincing. Hell, I might need to set my DVR and put a reminder in my phone so I can vote for Rob too. Ok- I'm lying. LOL I cannot bare to watch that show and my phone has a JUSTSAYNO to whores block on it. Unfortunately, he is guilty by association so all I can do is say.. Bless his heart! ;-)
Rosee said…
I wonder if my carrier has that JUSTSAYNO to whores option?!! lol

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...