Basketball Wives LA Recap (Ep. 11)
I haven't done this in a while, mostly due to the fact that I can't watch most of the new episodes entirely until Wednesday, but last night's episode left a lot to the imagination. Did I miss what excuse Laura gave to Imani that made her totally flip on Jackie as she did? I mean don't get me wrong, Jackie is bat shit crazy but she went from turning on a friend with minimal evidence to taking that friends side when all she got was "does that sound like me?".
Is all it took for Laura to acknowledge that Draya could hear and speak was her ability to turn on Jackie as well? My, my, my how quickly we forget and Draya was just so dumb and thirsty for friends that she took the bait. Now at the end of the day, I can tolerate Miss Malysia Fantasia the most, she held her ground never became a drama groupie (until last night) when the other girls were picking sides at first...hell she didn't even hang with them most of the time hence why Gloria was so mad at her only after she skipped her bum ass golfing event.
Anywho, take a look at the best moments of the show it's just like watching the full episode and witnessing the glamorous editing job they're doing over at VH1...it's obvious more was said and done regarding what was said about Imani (I believe Laura said it) as well as the make up and break up between the ladies...I refuse to believe these chicks are this dumb and naive. I need to be watching this clip as well seeing as though I fell asleep on half of the show...hell it felt like I was watching the best of since nothing made partially any sense other than Jackie was crazy ...I should have part 2 of my "commentary" by Friday LMAO
I'm going to watch this tonight and give a full recap one of these days...I know I missed a chunk of shit but so what lol I'm trying!
BTW, I love Fantasia's scarves and I think Laura may still be pregnant...WTF?!!!
Is all it took for Laura to acknowledge that Draya could hear and speak was her ability to turn on Jackie as well? My, my, my how quickly we forget and Draya was just so dumb and thirsty for friends that she took the bait. Now at the end of the day, I can tolerate Miss Malysia Fantasia the most, she held her ground never became a drama groupie (until last night) when the other girls were picking sides at first...hell she didn't even hang with them most of the time hence why Gloria was so mad at her only after she skipped her bum ass golfing event.
Anywho, take a look at the best moments of the show it's just like watching the full episode and witnessing the glamorous editing job they're doing over at VH1...it's obvious more was said and done regarding what was said about Imani (I believe Laura said it) as well as the make up and break up between the ladies...I refuse to believe these chicks are this dumb and naive. I need to be watching this clip as well seeing as though I fell asleep on half of the show...hell it felt like I was watching the best of since nothing made partially any sense other than Jackie was crazy ...I should have part 2 of my "commentary" by Friday LMAO
I'm going to watch this tonight and give a full recap one of these days...I know I missed a chunk of shit but so what lol I'm trying!
BTW, I love Fantasia's scarves and I think Laura may still be pregnant...WTF?!!!
Comments