Check Out Chelsea Settles

I have been trying to get in to this new reality show on MTV about this beautiful noticeably overweight young lady named Chelsea Settles. I always seem to stumble on the same episode randomly or the end of the newer episode but let me tell you what I do know...

Chelsea wants to move from her small hometown in Pennsylvania to Los Angeles to get into the fashion industry but her home life looks to be the reason she hasn't done so. I think she may be taking care of her mother who may be sick. She also, on the show, is interested in losing weight.

Now this weekend I did catch a part of the show with her working in a clothing boutique where I believe to be in LA and also working with a trainer...so it looks like she has take her steps towards her dreams.
(I know I should have just looked something up and copied it lol....)

Anywho, it looks like she did lose A LOT of her weight...check her out now.

Before
After

You go girl!!!

After checking I see the show, Chelsea Settles, airs on Tuesday nights at 11 pm on MTV...can we get a better hour?!!

check out her bio...

Everyone has a dream, and bubbly, bright Chelsea is out to make hers a reality. Determined to pursue a career in fashion, she's left her small town in Pennsylvania to move to the "glamour capital of the world" - Los Angeles. Overflowing with sunshine, celebs, and attitude, L.A. can be a challenging place to live for any recent college grad. And although Chelsea has passion and drive, she also has a bigger obstacle to overcome than most 23-year-olds starting their careers in fashion -- because she weighs 324 pounds. Being morbidly obese has robbed Chelsea of her self-esteem -- making every challenge in her life that much more difficult to overcome. From getting a job, to making friends and trying to get in shape in a city where being super-skinny is the rule, not the exception, no step that Chelsea takes on her journey towards happiness will be easy. But with every new day, Chelsea learns that if you face your fears head on, anything is possible. 

I put too much effort into my synopsis to erase it *folds arms*

after pics from Chelsea's Twitter page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...