Fashion Pause!

Let's talk fashion, can we? With the holiday season among us I have been more in to fashion than ever. With loads of holiday parties and the construction of my infamous Christmas wish list I can't help but look and lust over just about everything...check out some things I have come across in during my hunt.

*caution* I am well aware half of this stuff I will never get, please use your own discretion*

Kristin Cavalari in Boulee...





I can't get with this chick but I must say she looks absolutely gorg in this photo and love the dress...althoughhhhhhh I love, love, love the back of the dress and like the idea of the buckle I just wish it weren't brown leather, maybe a chain or even the dress material, kinda Wilma Flinstone'ish from the front. I wouldn't wear this just came across it and thought she looked very pretty!


Now these Hunter boots I need!!!




Love this Zac Posen dress...sure I can't afford but I do adore it (maybe a little shorter since I'm shorter)!



Love the fur coat (designer unknown)



love this Versace number for H&M...very cute, I could've did it more justice *rolls eyes*


Anything leopard or Chanel!!!



The bag, the sweater...yessss!!

I've never been that big on the Hermes "statement bags" (I know I'll never get one) but dayumit I like hers all up close and personal....




Santa, Bring me a Celine bag!






 These are just a few things that would keep my closet company, I'm gonna stop here FOR NOW because this is what I truly want... a PURSE. I'm on a mission to find as many lovely pics of bags as I can and make me an Emily board for my Xmas Wish List!!!


To be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...