GQ Man of The Year Party: A Few Things I Noticed...

Let me just get this out of the way....

 First let me go ahead and blame Lala, even if Melo was high as a kite she should have been the voice of reasoning. It's no reason he should have left the house looking like he was about to pilot on Soul Train...what is going on here?! He would have never clashed his red with my red like that...no sir, not ME!
And don't get me started on THEIR shoes...hers are too big and his match those glasses...good gracious!


 Never thought I'd see the day Jimmy Fallon trumped Justin Timberlake...the eyes tell a whole 'notha story JT!


 Is Jay now stealing Kanye's BFF, Aziz Ansari?


 We see you, even if they don't...WE see the all of yous!!!



look at Justin then look at them...look at Justin then look at them *repeat*...and he's still with Jessica.



 Kerry Washington exudes sensuality...playing up the smokey eye with a brighter lipstick would have complimented this look much more...she's still hot as fuck!


She looks like an seasoned Beyonce in this pic....hmmm.

Everyone looked like they had fun...that's all I got!



"nah dude, you on one...you was here when you first came in, now you herrre...."

Comments

Cookay said…
Ballinnnnnnn! Jay is on a wholeeeeee nother level......I'm So Proud of Him!!!

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...