Mary J. Blige Post New Life Debut

With all the things Thanksgiving and me being lazy (off work) I wasn't able (didn't feel like it) to blog as I normally am. Hopefully anyone reading my postings today is in as much of a need to catch up as I am...here we go!!!

I have yet to listen to Mary's new My Life II album which happens to be the sequel to her much adored first album, My Life. There hasn't been much said about the new album, it is expected to land at No. 6 on the Billboards Charts and to have sold anywhere between 130-140K copies.

Anywho, Mary closed off the last of four intimate shows in Atlanta with a couple industry  friends in attendance...Kendu was there as well.


No comment on the gray glitter get up....

I see marriage is still suiting Monica well...I would almost like to guess a new stylist has been put on payroll as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...