Victoria Beckham And Babygirl Harper



First let me just say I love the name Harper...

Now the nosee in  me has taken over the fact that I adore her boots and even more adore babies but I just noticed a few thangs...let me just say that I am willing to bet the bank that there is a nanny or two lurking in the background while Victoria has this impromptu photoshoot.

Something about people holding a baby in heels gives me chills, I know its done everyday but it just does...and a person holding a baby in heels with their hand in their pocket while not supporting the baby's head makes me nervous. Can Harper gt some support?!!! This fashionista doesn't even don a receiving blanket nor the look of giving a f**k. Where is the diaper bag? Stroller?...with the Nanny!!!

Gotta love Hollywood...these photo opts are real business and these babies are becoming something like an accessory, hell Victoria is carrying her like a clutch bag.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...