2011 Favs!!!

Ohhhh the holidays sure do get a girl in  vacation mode...

Anywho, I haven't blogged in a while and frankly I still don't feel like it but I thought it would be fun to countdown a few of my favorite things from 2011. Being the indecisive thing that I am, I am sure I will not be able to do a number one favorite thing so please don't think any of this is in order from fav to least fav or vice versus.In a way I hate doing things like this because I always forget something...I am sure this will be continued.

One thing that I loved this year was the slow growing trend of fashionable women rocking Air Jordans...now I'm just over it!


Recently Tracee admitted that she carries a fake Birkin bag...as if!!!

Loved, Loved and still LOVE the Celine and Givenchy bag trend...I love Chanel but the overkill was getting old.


Beyonce is having a baby...now can we get back to our schedule programs? Have I stated that I think Bey will name the baby Noel, Tina or Gisele if it's a girl...I think the Knowles women like to keep apart of their family history with their offspring even if it's not the last name.


Hilary Duff is having a baby...this girl's style is bananas!!


Speaking of scheduled programs I was never into the whole "Kim K biggest wedding ever" huge ordeal but I will say the divorce announcement coming before year end was surprising...I love surprises.

If anyone knows me they know that I love television...thank the heavens for shows like Sweetie Pies, Boardwalk Empire, Big Brother and even messy shows like Basketball Wives and Love & Hip Hop. I am looking forward to Chef Roble and The Family Hustle into the New Year.

The leather trend...no words!!


There were so many great albums and collaborations musically that I can't remember...still love Drake and Kanye, I'm beginning to love Frank Ocean and I am anticipating Brandy's return. My fav album of 2012 would probably be Watch The Throne next to Drake's Take Care and Beyonce's 4.I am already loving this new Bruno Mars track...album will be released next year.



This video made my soul quiver in a laugh out LOUD!!!


No books to list...I am such a heathen of a student.

I'm just plain ole sick and disgusted with Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez...he needs a make over and some extensions badly and she should just sit down.


WTH ever happened with Charlie Sheen? Did we forget? Now let that had been Murphy Eddie...

Shout out to Kobe Bryant and Deion Sanders...keep your head up and your pockets safe.

I hope Lindsay gets herself together before it is too late professionally and personally.


I hope Ciara catches a break this year as well...she was getting there and making such an improvement.


And most of all I hope for love, prosperity and GREAT health in 2012...and also that you keep reading.

I know I forgot some things...shit!!! Please add on...

Comments

ShadySide30 said…
Ok go Bey wait wasn't haters saying the pregnancy was fraud or didn't believe she was preg when she said she was lol smh smh

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...