Juelz Appears On Love & Hip Hop





I've been pondering on whether or not Kimbella and Juelz were together hence being halfway into the season and no Juelz sighting all while Jim is like a supporting cast mate but then I find THIS.Well this video kinda made me think these two aren't together...no chemistry whatsoever. She seemed very taken thrown off by his presence whereas he seemed like he was trying to make things seems normal or better yet keep things normal. Yandy knows the deal...

But another part of me wants to know why he would let her do this show if they weren't truly together...I swear these people live in another world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...