Love & Hip Hop Episode 5 Sneak Peek





Is it me or is it comical  how these girls are always dressed up, hair done, make up on but Tiny and her homegirls look as if they are just kicking it on EVERY episode of The Family Hustle? I love real shit...

Anywho, I see Teairra is still around and still over dressed...that's a bit much for shopping and no actual business to attend. By next episode I hope she is a part of the cast her stay is beyond a visit now.

Olivia wants Yandy to manage her, I am convinced of this and I can't wait for Chrissy to check her ass.

Juelz needs to demand an apology from Kimbella for broadcasting her business on cable television. Why request an apology you know isn't sincere? You got your ass whipped...embarrass it and move on.

I agree with Jim...Chrissy looked beautiful at the table.









Do I even need to watch the next episode?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...