Spotted: Angela Simmons

Angela Simmons was spotted recently outside of Mr. Chows restaurant in LA in an quite interesting ensemble.


Before I get a tad bit out of line can I just say that jacket is EVERYTHANG!!!

Now back to what I need to do...I'm fully aware of Angela's flirty tomboy'ish style but this is when masked effortless style goes wrong. The mixing and the matching of the purse (WTF) and the jacket with the athletic outfit looks odd and confusing. I think she put some thought in to making this outfit look thrown together which did her no justice.

She's still cute as hell in these pics...maybe she didn't plan on being seen because everybody knows no one goes to Mr. Chow to be seen *sarcasm*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...