Robert Kardashian's Widow Says Khloe Isn't His
Robert Kardashian, Sr.'s widow, Ellen Kardashian, is telling Star magazine that Robert told her personally that Khloe was NOT his daughter and that he knew of Kris having an affair. Kris Jenner already admitted in her memoir that she had an affair while married to Robert which will make it easy for some to believe this story.
"Khloe brought it up all the time," Ellen told Star. "She looked nothing like the rest. She was tall, had a different shape, light hair, curly hair. Didn't look anything like the other three children."
And get this his ex wife Jan is also verifying this story stating that Robert told her the same thing!
I don't know dolls I'm gonna need these bitches to bible on it...if The National Enquirer did this story I would have 100 percent believed it but at this point it's just good ole gossip. One thing I do know is heads will roll for this story being published...you can bet every piece of black clothing in Kris Jenners 'closet!!!

Comments