OJ Simpson: "I'm the Pappy!"


So now my fav gossip mag, The National Enquirer, is claiming that OJ Simpson told some of his friends that Khloe Kardashian was indeed his child. Now for those calling BS let me tell you...the Enquirer is typically very accurate in their stories please check them out by doing a little research.

Anywho, now how much of this I believe I dunno. Kris and Nicole Simpson were very close but there are tremendous stories about how the two got down that may or may not swing your vote. Buttt what I do know is this is OJ's daughter with Nicole...



*A few interesting things floating around the net...


this guy is Kris Jenner's hairstylist, Alex, and Khloe's middle name is Alexandra...


 

I feel for Khloe this has got to be some type of embarrassing...







*look these are just rumors that I am spreading but I don't deem them truth...I'm so not trying to get my lil blog shut down by the Kris Jenner goons.

Comments

Nesia said…
Whos the father, again?!?!?? Shut the front door!!!!
Rosee said…
Robert Kardashian, Sr.

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...