Oprah Is Baby Blue Ivy's Godmuthah?!! Pshhhh


As this news circulated last night I couldn't help but think...poor Kelly, but then  my common sense (huge doubt) kicked in. Why on God's green Earth would these two pick Oprah of all people for this honorary title? I know the three have rubbed shoulders before but to name a 60 something year old the Godmother of your child is beyond me. Hell I would have understood Gwyneth before O. Well supposedly the Godfather is Jay's BFF Ty Ty at least that makes since. But Oprah, a woman that has not type of commitment but to her media empire? Oprah a woman that is adamently against marital bliss? She's 60!! Boy what a bank roll will do!!

Its no secret I think Bey and Jay's moves are calculated as hell, if this pans out to be true the is status driven like a mf'er. Other than Oprah being rich and a card holding memeber of the black elite I don't see the excitement in this, Jay and Bey are well off the child will be fine.

Unfortunately I don't have any inside scoop I just gather information with my great deal of common sense but something tells me this isn't true. But even if this isn't true I don't see the rumor being cleared up anytime soon...how elite.


I hope this story wasn't originated by Media Fakeout...I can't ever remember the Godparents of a celeb kid being news worthy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...