Rihanna Is Still Vacationing

This week Rihanna and pals hit up Hawaii...talk about a much needed vacation.




Is it just me or do you wonder when these celebs vacay how in the entire freak these paps find them so easily? Rih Rih has been spotted on just about every vacation she has been on in the past year in very intimate like locations. I wasn't that aware that the paparazzi life was that crucial in places like Barbados and Hawaii. Now I'm no fool, I know the paps aren't as close as the pictures would lead you to believe but I just wonder how they KNOW she's there every time she's there...I'm just saying.

Now back to our regularly schedule program...Rihanna's body!!!



"Forget your little Busch Gardens family vacation..."

Comments

ShadySide30 said…
I don't blame her hell if we could do it we would be right beside bikini and all just a posing lol
Trelvis said…
Soon as I get a chance at Rihanna my ass is gone! Gwen, sorry but I am out! Let her say she want me to be her man....just give me 5 minutes to talk to Jasmine!
Rosee said…
not 5 mins to talk to Jas lol

I sure would rather be there than where I am now...Shady we'd be fancy!!!

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks