Solange Knowles Talks Blue Ivy!!



Now how pathetic does this have to be? As if it weren't bad enough that her sister's fame out shinned hers existence now Baby Blue is getting Solo interviews on her behalf...what a life (I'd take the money)!!

Let me stop, the entire interview wasn't about Blue Ivy the magazine is featuring Solange doing a little modeling in it's February issue...page 192 for those of you that get bored in the check out lines!!

Check out  what Solange had to say about her one and only niece in InStyle mag...

This may sound awful, but I’m excited to let the baby do whatever it wants, in the same way my sister’s done with my son,” she says of her sister BeyoncĂ© with a laugh. “I’m going to get her back for all those late-night popcorn sessions and just spoiling my child to no end!


Awww how sweet...slow news day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...