Spotted: Beyonce's BFF Gwyneth Paltrow

I have to use Beyonce's name every chance I can in my posts...hey, I need all the readers I can get!!







Anywho, Gwyn was spotted strolling the streets of Paris looking very street chic regular


I guess the snotty comments this woman has made is what has me shocked that she'd wear day old jeans with funky Converse...

"Every woman can make time - every woman - and you can do it with your baby in the room. There have been countless times where I've worked out with my kids crawling around all over the place. You just make it work, and if it's important to you, it'll be important to them." 

 "That's what I wanted to change my name to as a little kid. I hated Gwyneth back then. It sounded stuck up."


Along with the fact she is Beyonce's gal pal AND an A list actress one would think she's look like the wealth of the wealthy. It's not that she should be made up like a princess while hitting the pavements its just that a snotty broad like this should always be seen in the freshest of hresh garments or betteryet top of line House of Dereon with a Hermes swinging from her wrist.


"We have great dinner parties at which everyone sits around talking about politics, history, art and literature---all this peppered with really funny jokes. But back in America, I was at a party and a girl looked at me and said, 'Oh, my God! Are those Juicy jeans that you're wearing?' and I thought, I can't stay here. I have to get back to Europe." 

"Then, my son points to my fat tummy and then I step it up. I think it's just about knowing that you have the power to look however you want. Are you going to wake up and make yourself do it and lose the weight you need to lose?"


"Then she was born and it was an international outrage, which I found surprising because there are people named Rose or Lily or Ivy or June...or lots of pretty nouns!" 

"Sometimes Harvey Weinstein will let me use the Miramax jet if I'm opening a supermarket for him." 

 "I'm really f**king good at my job, and people who are interesting and good know that. That's all that matters."

Maybe it's just me but I was expecting too much from Hollywood royalty as many refer to her as...hell Steven Spielberg is her godfather not to mention her parents are Hollywood fixtures so I sorta kind get her ditzy self absorbed persona in a way but not the attire. Maybe this is her style and I shouldn't judge, the most I see of her is when she's on the red carpet dolled up or making some silly statement in an interview ORRRRRR when she's with Beyonce and Bey outshines that ass. This very well could just be her.

I'm just surprised...let Beyonce become my BFF, I'd walk the streets of DC in all her past gowns with my broke ass head held high!!!

Comments

Idag101 said…
Haha Gwen. But for real I clicked cause you said beyonce
Rosee said…
It worked!!! Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...