Things I Noticed This Week With The Kardashians

Kimmy has new navy Chanel flap bag


...and her butt is getting smaller.


Now what's realllly funny is that Kim and Khloe have been all boo boo'd up these past couple weeks all while on Kourtney and Kim Take New York they were feuding...coincidental?


I think Kris may have cut Bruce after he called her a whore when hearing Khloe wasn't a Kardashian OR he had another surgery.



Rob is still with Khloe and Kris has a new Birkin...nothing new new.


I wonder was the pic before or after the numerous boos they received at this game.

Kourtney is still pregnant and not showing hopefully next week I'll have some pics of her not looking like she's depressed. Those Jenner girls get no more of my time unless they get locked up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...