Things I Noticed This Week With The Kardashians

And we're switching purses again this week...love the Chanel chain around maxi!

Khloe has become my fav, with the nearing of her and Lamar's show premiering it's second season we are going to be seeing a lot of the two and I don't mind one bit...plus she wears the hottest bags!






Speaking of the Odoms...sisetrs, Kim and Kourtney, were in Dallas for a bit and Kourtney is STILL hiding her tummy. Filming maybe?


They have to be filming, Kourtney doesn't wear this much make up nor hang with Kim unless a camera is around.


Rob and Mom were there too!!



Kim has been going back and forth from LA to Dallas and NY...check her out in LA checking her Google alerts, I wonder if she'll see this post?!!


AND now NY!!


Kim loves to whip out the fur for NY LOL

Not too much going on with this bunch...I'm sure they'll make up for it next week.

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh. Emmm. Gee!!! I DYE for that NY outfit!! Head to toe! I'm borrowing that pic to post on my tumblr. Thanks! (Teeheehee)

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...