Spotted: Beyonce, Miss Tina and Baby Blue

I simply love how Beyonce and her camp answer the nay sayers almost immediately when bad press is released about her. Remember the photos of Bey swaddling a covered up Baby Blue were released a couple weekends ago and people immediately began to say that she wasn't carrying a baby or that Blue Ivy was way to large to be born not so long ago...well honey Bey and Miss Tina took to the streets of NYC with an uncovered Baby Blue.


If Miss Tina isn't nana fab I don't know what is!!


I love everything about these pics even Bey's Boy George 'fit...AND me and Bey have the same phone!! I have never seen her with a phone before, I wonder what her number is?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...