Seen: A Beautiful Evelyn Lozada In Her Wedding Gown
Because I love wedding and all things beautiful I won't go any further than saying Mrs. Johnson looked amazing on the island of St. Martin for her July 4th nuptials to Chad Johnson.
Although from these pics we can't see much the beauty is present and I didn't have any doubts that Evelyn would look smashing...did you guys see any of her pre-wedding spreads?
And who can forget the infamous first wedding gown that made its debut on Basketball Wives...
Although from these pics we can't see much the beauty is present and I didn't have any doubts that Evelyn would look smashing...did you guys see any of her pre-wedding spreads?
And who can forget the infamous first wedding gown that made its debut on Basketball Wives...
Congrats to the Johnsons...hopefully too many pictures and details of the wedding won't surface and ruin the show. I need to see these three dress changes Miss Evelyn went through during the wedding and I would like to see them while watching it on television from the comfort of my living room.







Comments