I'm Not One To Gossip But...

As I was Facebook "browsing" I came across some pics from a party in Miami last month at RUSH nightclub and I spotted a few familiar faces to this here blog...


I spy my boo Meek Mill, Fabolous, Fab's BFF Mr. Rugs and an extra close blonde chick who I thought may have been trying to get therough the crowd and just so happened to be in front of Fab until...UNTIL...I saw a couple more pics.


I'm assuming that Fab and Emily B are still "together" as they were spotted earlier this week at Trey Songz album release party in NYC...



Maybe the blonde chick was a friend of a friend who needed a friend at the moment or a too close for comfort partygoer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...