Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Episode 9 Recap
Last night’s episode was ALL ovah the place.
It’s was confirmed (sorta) Stevie doesn’t have a vehicle nor a home and he doesn't care too much for Dr. Jeff.
We had Benzino torn between being a sucka for love, a snitch, a friend and a possible playa hater.
Scrappy was torn between Erica , Shay and a hard place (Momma Dee).
Joseline and Karlie are now BFFs.
K. Michelle lost a friend in Rasheeda while Rasheeda made up with her husband Kirk and managed to get VH1 to pay for the renewing of their vows.
All while Mimi stayed stuck on stupid.
I don’t get why Mimi chose to lie and say she and Stevie were staying together just to get Joseline mad. I’m kinda more surprised that Stevie didn’t refute her claim or even get a tad bit mad at her for getting his ass whopped…AGAIN.
Stevie should keep a close watch on Benzino. He was doing way too much with Stevie’s women last night. If Stevie were with some real women Benzino could have caused Slezzo to lose both I didn’t sit well me that Benzino was talking to Joseline about all the “every sex” she and Stevie had and then he calls to meet with Mimi in the “hood” to discuss her and Stevie’s relationship all while calling her the other chick’s name which I felt sounded very intentional.Who does that?!!
Something about Benzino doesn’t rub me the right way. He started in a few scenes then fell in love with one of the whackest chicks on the show who is now playing him like he’s a chump. Then Benzino had the nerve to lie to DJ Envy on MTV’s Sucker Free Countdown this past Sunday and say Mona Scott Young told him he HAD to be on the show because he was dating on of her cast members. Huh? I WAS THERE WHEN HE MET KARLIE RIGHT ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD!!
Just as much as I don't see Benzino knowing Karlie before the show, unless they staged their meeting outside the studio, I don't see Benzino being mean to Karlie. Where is that footage? I'm not saying I don't see him doing that to her, I'm saying why haven't we seen it?!!
Anywho, it’s obvious all these people want is a check while entertaining us in the process. This episode was great for me until the K. Michelle performance.
I feel more than empathy for K. Michelle because I believe her for some reason but I also believe she is milking this. The only reason I believe her is I see no reason for her to lie but I believe her more because of the lack of actions on behalf of Memphitz. He needs to sue this girl if she is lying because she is slandering the shit out of him. He beat her with a towel over her face?! If this is in fact FALSE she really has issues and needs to be stopped.
I kinda wish Rasheeda didn’t blatantly tell her she didn’t believe her but I kinda know where she is coming from thinking she knows a person and having a bond with Memphitz’s wife, Toya Wright.
Anywho, I can’t wait until next week’s finale episode. I am hearing that K. Michelle actually knocked Rasheeda out at the reunion show and we just may not be able to see the show because it was that crazy. Who know, but I will be tuned and ready for the S-U-T-P-I-D shit next week…IN THAT ORDER!
One more thing: What does dip back in the dip sac mean?!!!


Comments