Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Reunion Part I



There was a lot of fronting and semi famous hype all up and through last night's Love & Hip Hop Atlanta reunion but none more than Joseline Hernandez. Was it me or did some of her usual antics seem forced and rehearsed? Yeah we know she's "purrfet' and we're all 'hatahs" but the Woman of God and loving Mimi because Stevie loves her seemed far fetched for even Joseline.
 

 I guess someone is trying to get a spinoff in an effort to not go back to the strip club.

I know I dubbed this the Joseline Show but last night a couple people were coming coming for her spot. Like I said before a lot of fronting was going on paired with lots of weaves, sky high heels and way too much make up. Oh yeah, Stevie and Scrappy both looked as if the picked their outfits from the bottom of a close pile and took a an iron to it.

I wasn't impressed...if you missed it, all you missed were even more obscenities than the show and bigger egos.




I'll wait for Part II.

The most fascinating part of the show was seeing the promo for Jim Jones and Chrissy's new show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...