The Johnson Drama



By now I'm sure you've heard that Chad Johnson was arrested for headbutting his new wife Evelyn Lozada yesterday in Miami over CONDOMS...da f**k?!!

There are so many stories and "reports" surfacing I'm only inclined to believe TMZ...I wouldn't even believe Chad and Evelyn at this time.
TMZ is reporting that things were so heated that the table jumping queen of eloquently calling anyone and their momma a bitttttch had to run to to the neighbors house in fear of Chad...Chad Johnson last know as Ocho Cinco...I can't envision this.

Anywho, let me just post what some snitch told Harvey Levin because although I DO NOT condone violence against women the inner fool in me can't resist that jokes that write themselves.

Evelyn Lozada was so afraid of her husband, Chad Johnson, during last night's alleged altercation ... she had to flee to a neighbor's house for safety, this according to the police report.

According
to the report, after Johnson allegedly head-butted Lozada during an argument about a receipt for condoms, Johnson began screaming at Lozada, saying, "I don't give a f**k! I don't give a f**k about my career!"

According to the report, Lozada "fled on foot to a neighbor's house to get away from Johnson."

The report goes on to say that Johnson drove around the neighborhood looking for Lozada, who had called police from the neighbor's home.

The officer who responded says in the report he observed a 3" laceration on her forehead. The officer said when he spoke to Johnson, he admitted the two argued, but said she yelled "F**k it!" at him and then she head-butted him.

Johnson told the officer he was driving around to try and give her time to calm down.


Johnson was eventually arrested for domestic violence and was released around 10:00 AM ET.
Now who headbutted WHO?!! And how are these two going to fix this in order to keep some income coming in? Because I'm inclined to believe Chad will be cut from the Miami Dolphins by this time next week and I'm sure VH1 kept their receipts as well...we shall see.

Comments

lpeters said…
He's already been cut. I thought this might've been some stunt to get ppl to watch their show...but now that's he's been cut...yeah I don't know how this is gonna play out.
Rosee said…
This thing seems unrepairable at this point.

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks