Video: "Braxton Family Values" Season 3 Sneak Peek
Season 3 premieres tomorrow August 16th at 9 pm on We TV.
I was not ready to hear about Tamar's numbed coochie and Momma E's dating life...AGAIN. I thought Momma E get married last season? And didn't Tamar say she didn't want kids?
Check out the teaser for this upcoming season.
I always start off strong with this show and fall off towards the end. I am looking forward to seeing Tamar & Vince's spin-off, Tamar & Vince, when it airs September 20th on We TV as well. I can't take all them sistahs at one time.
I was not ready to hear about Tamar's numbed coochie and Momma E's dating life...AGAIN. I thought Momma E get married last season? And didn't Tamar say she didn't want kids?
Check out the teaser for this upcoming season.
I always start off strong with this show and fall off towards the end. I am looking forward to seeing Tamar & Vince's spin-off, Tamar & Vince, when it airs September 20th on We TV as well. I can't take all them sistahs at one time.

Comments