Basketball Wives LA Season Two Premiere

Did you get a chance to catch last night's season two premiere of VH1's Basketball Wives? Did you like it?

I caught bits and pieces but I didn't have time for the mission to get Jackie Christie back into the circle. I guess Malaysia picked the shortest straw and was tagged the captain/mediator of getting Jackie on good graces with "the other girls". Hell, I know she's back in NOW because she used four of the show's stars in her New York Fashion Week debut of her clothing line. The whole thing was draining but it was pretty nice to see a new face, Brooke Bailey, and also to see that Draya is doing her own thing now. Is it safe to assume the girls will find some fault in Brooke sooner than later?

Check out a clip of Brooke's debut.

 


It looks like the show's cast members are still on a promo tour giving interviews including Matt Barnes or maybe he's just accompanying Gloria while on the promo tour and doing press as well in the process.

Anywho, Check out a few clips from Power 105's The Breakfast Club this week.

 
Did y'all like like last night's episode?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks