Chris Brown Has A Medical Marijuana Card...?



Let me get back to this BS in a second...I'm more interested in how the courts feel about this guy still going to court because of a domestic violence case where his victim wishes him luck in court?


 Rihanna's tweets were sent just before Chris went to court yesterday.

Am I the only one that feels like this is a slap in the face to our justice system? A system that is set in place to protect victims of heionus crimes, but the victim in this case seems less than grateful is just unsettling.

Maybe it's just me.

Back to the post title, yesterday at Chris' probation hearing he was notified that he did not pass a drug test back in June while in Virginia fulfilling his community service requirement. Chris responded by saying that he didn't smoke but ingested the marijuana in Cali where he has a marijuana medical card. Da f**k?!!

The judge has scheduled another hearing in November to rule on whether Chris violated his 5 year probation in any way even though Chris was not required to do drug testing.

I am straight confused here. How do you fail a drug test in June and just find out about it? Why are you taking drug tests that aren't mandatory when you KNOW you smoke ingest reefa.

I need some law abusers to break this shit down for me...entertainment is my forte!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...