Pics: Rihanna Wows The MTV Video Music Awards (Video)

I was all excited to blog about Rihanna's new hair and the possibility of her returning to her Good Girl Gone Bad era when all I see and hear about is she and Chris Brown exchanging a kiss at last night's MTV Video Music Awards. Well I wasn't tuned  but I saw the pics and immediately my jaw dropped and my heart sank for Chris' girlfriend Karreuche Tran.





THEN I see the video and...well you look!



The picture makes the kiss look more intimate than it really was but the video makes the interaction look kinda innocent BUT the kiss was on the LIPS and the head tap is messy. The chick's face to the right says it ALL!


Karreuche is better woman than me. Rihanna has subliminally tweeted about Chris' current girlfriend as well as subliminally mentioned her in song THEN goes on Oprah to claim her undying love for Chris as a friend and now this...friends don't kiss their exes in the mouth.

And didn't it seem as if he was expecting her? Yeah she was walking his way but...

Anywho, Rihanna looked lovely last night and I raise my coffee mug in toast to many more looks like this!


Stunning!! How could she ever go back to the grunge look...or Chris Brown?!!

BTW, Rihanna took home the Video of the Year award last night for We Found Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Fashion Pause: Serena Williams