Song of the Day!!
I've been sleeping on this song for a minute now. Luckily I was able to see the video to realize what all the fuss was about in the first place.
Love the hook and beat and even more I love how messy, yet seeming truthful, Nas is in his lyrics regarding his feelings toward his ex wife Kelis.
Chile that green wedding dress is just messy...MESSY MESSY. But not messy enough for Kelis to hold any ill feelings because she and Nas were spotted having dinner last night in LA.
Nas is telling TMZ:
Enjoy your day loves!
Love the hook and beat and even more I love how messy, yet seeming truthful, Nas is in his lyrics regarding his feelings toward his ex wife Kelis.
Chile that green wedding dress is just messy...MESSY MESSY. But not messy enough for Kelis to hold any ill feelings because she and Nas were spotted having dinner last night in LA.
Nas is telling TMZ:
"the two are trying to put the past behind them in order to develop a healthy relationship for the benefit of their 3-year-old son Knight -- but they are NOT reuniting romantically."Good for them.
Enjoy your day loves!
Comments