The 2012 MTV Video Music Awards Pictorial Recap

I missed the MTV Video Music Awards last night but I'm sure I'll catch it the 50-11 times it comes on this weekend.

Anywho, check out some pics of the night.


WTF?!! do they ALL have on?? Seriously, the look like a pack of escapees from a mental ward. I love Drake and I know he loves Rihanna but wearing her sweater to awards will not win her back...




she loves Chris!


Wayne survived!


Check out Rih's performance!


Pink loves flying high when performing.


Chris Brown went home a winner.


Rita Ora...


Alicia Keys performed as well...


I can't wait to see how Kevin Hart did as the host. I thought he was awesome when he hosted for BET.



Taylor Swift was all smiles last night. Kanye West snubbing the event probably provided a little help with that.



WTH?! Does Katy Perry have on?


A$AP Rocky and Rihanna...hmmmm, I need to see this in action.



Looks eventful...I'll watch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Fashion Pause: Serena Williams