The 64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards Fashion

I don't mean to leave the guys out of this one but if you seen one snazzy tux you seen them all. The ladies brought it to the red carpet last night at the Nokia Theatre for the Primetime Emmy Awards. The trend of the evening seemed to be form fitting gold and bold colors. Check out a few notable of the evening as well as my favs and looks that should be sent to the grave.





Check out my best dressed after the jump.





Sophia Vergara is typically my fav at any awards show she attends but last she was aight...still sexy as hell...but aight.


This look seems dated. If she were to say Vanna White wore this years ago on Wheel of Fortune I wouldn't doubt her. Maybe if the back were different or minus the beading. With that said she was still one of the better dressed of the evening.

I really liked Kerry Washington's and Edie Falco's dresses a lot but something was missing. Maybe if the two were a little more glammed up they could have complimented the dresses better. I can see Cameron Diaz killing Edie's dress!




Anywho, on to my favorites!! Julianna Moore is one. I love this dress and color but the gaudy whore in me would have loved to see her with one of those jeweled out sashes they always dress the brides up with on TLC's Say Yes To The Dress.


Loved Lucy Liu's look in it's entirety. Not everyone can pull this off.


Loved Kelly Osbourne's dress, HAIR and make up. It works for HER.


 Loved Morena Boccarin's dress as well a little bling around the neck would have been nice.


I absolutely hated Ashely Judd's entire look. She is too beautiful for all the shenanigans...almost unrecognizable.




My best dress is a tie between Heidi Klum in Alexandre Vauthier and Julianne Hough in Georges Hobeika both in seafoam hues.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...