The Bromance Is Over!

50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather are no longer an item! Who didn't see this coming?!!

Since Floyd Mayweather's return from the cell black there have been rumors about his and 50 Cent's friendship being strained. One reason most noted was that 50 may have been taking more than a little friendly care of Floyd's fiance Shantel Jackson while Floyd was away. I've seen more than a few questionable tweets between the two while Floyd was away but thought nothing of it because everything about their friendship is questionable as well.

Then this video surfaced of a less than pleased looking Floyd Mayweather pulling Shantel closer to him while being photographed with 50 on the red carpet at the movie premiere of 50's movie Freelancers. Check out the 0:39 mark when Floyd tries to fit in where he can get in with his girl and BFF.



THENNNNNNN 50 goes on record saying that there is an issue of some sort while doing an interview with The Rickey Smiley Show.

 “Me and Floyd is always gonna be cool. Everybody around him is waiting on the next time he feels generous. And I have a lot [of money], so I don’t wait for nobody. It’s just a space and time. I’ll go and do what I have to do. I don’t gotta sit around and wait for the next time he feels like giving somebody something."


Now less than a week after 50 publicly addressed his and Floyd's relationship status Floyd publicly speaks out in an interview with Fight Hype


BT: So the media is saying that you and 50 are beefin'.

FM: It's not that we're beefin'. You gotta realize, 50, he travels a lot and he has other stuff. He's got his headphones, he has his energy drink, you know, he makes appearances overseas, so he's very busy, and I'm making a lot of appearances, so a lot of times, two people may not always be on the same page, but that don't mean it's a hate-hate relationship. Everybody wants to see me and 50 bump heads. Like I said before, no matter what he says about me in an interview, I'm always going to be positive. After my incident, it made me look at life in a total different way. I'm well off. I'm comfortable. I'm happy to have my freedom. My children, you know, they're in school and doing good. Why sit back and talk negative or talk bad about a person? That's not what I'm about. I'm never going to speak on no one else's situation. My thing is to keep my business in order and intact. If I can help anybody around me or any friend in any type of way, I'm going to help them.

BT: So with that said, I take it the rumors about your friendship with 50 being strained aren't true.

FM: Like I said before, all you do is hear rumors all day, but now you're hearing it from the horse's mouth. When you hear things, like they say, "50 Cent went out there and done an interview and 50 said this and said that," well, if he's my real friend, no matter what he says about me, I'm still going to conduct myself in an orderly fashion. It's not a real friendship if he's my friend in January, but he's not my friend in February. That means we were never really friends, because when you have a real friendship, that's an unbreakable bond. Real friends go through ups and downs and I don't believe in putting the media or the public in my business with my friends. So no matter what he said about me, I'm never going to speak negative about him.

BT: So you and 50 are not beefin'?

FM: When people say beefin', beefin' in my eyes is something that enemies go through. 50 and I are not enemies.


They sound like Russell Simmons and Kimora when they divorced but these here are MEN who are suppose to be friends not BFFs on the rag.

This has all the scents of Floyd thinking 50 and his girl got too close accompanied by some bad joint business ventures and NOW 50 is partnering with fellow boxer Manny Pacqiao on a  business venture. How much more shade do we need before we're blinded by these fool's shenanigans?

I smell a Twitter beef in the future accompanied by pictures...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...