Video: Ariane of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Chats With The Breakfast Club



I have to agree with Charlmagne stating that Ariane was "like the only person on Love & Hip Hop Atlanta wit sense" this morning while she was in the Power 105 studios for an interview. For those of you that were fans of Ariane on the show I think you should know, because I now know for no apparent reason, Ariane and Memphitz Wright have had sex before. Surprised? Care? Shall we move on? Ok...

I know Memphitz is suing the show and K. Michelle for defamation but it's only wright that he should be compensated for how much this show and anyone affiliated with it uses his name...geez!

Anywho, check out the interview and catch Ariane and Charlamagne get flirty...kinda cute.


I don't get all the confusion behind her name even though I have a cousin who's name is pronounced like hers only spelled a little different it still doesn't seem that hard to pronounce.

I'm sorta kinda glad I listened to this interview I never knew Ariane was a stylist and who would have thought T-Pain actually had one?

And just to be messy when was Memphitz giving Ariane his side of the story? Before the show? During the show airing? Before he married Toya?!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks