Yay or Nay: Tamar Braxton

Last night Tamar Braxton was spotted alongside her husband Vincent Herbert as they celebrated tonight's upcoming premiere of their new reality show, Tamar & Vince, in NYC.

Up for discussion is Tamar's choice of make up. I have to believe she nor her make up artist noticed how her make up would show up in different lighting but goodnis I find it hard to believe this light bright make up didn't give fair warning beforehand.


I can't even blame Tamar for this because she isn't a professional make up artist and maybe just maybe she needs her eyes checked but someone needs to be checked and reprimanded for letting her face cameras with her face looking like this. Why not try different lighting before letting your client step on the red carpet? This happens far too often with many celebs.

I wonder if Vince was laughing at her make up or his outfit?


Don't even get me started on Tamar's lace front with ethnic edges accompanied by a black stripe...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks