Basketball Wives LA New Drama?

Laura Govan's tweets tell a story of their own which looks as if Jakie Christie is once again back on her shit shade list and the show has a "rapper, video model and jumpoff" in the cast now.









These women can't get along for shit! Just last month they walked in Jackie's clothing line New York Fashion Week fashion show and just about every week they're making up on the show.

Supposedly ALL tweets got RT'd Monday night but still...




This is why I hate new reality shows. There is no reason why I should know or THINK that there is drama between Laura, the other ladies and Jackie while the show is still taping or airing.I liked it when I didn't know what was going on during the season. When reality show stars weren't celebs and what went on in their daily lives wasn't cared about until their weekly airing. Although I hate this new era I guess I have to thank the social media that I so adore for this.

Is it bad for me to not want to know what is going on until I watch?! Looking at the state of social media and media as a whole is there ever a day when reality can hold still for the editing room and my viewing pleasure? No? I don't think so either.

And just in case you cared...


...gotta love Twitter!

Seriously, who is the jumpoff and who is the video model? One has to be Draya and the other Brooke, could the rapper be Bambi (Malaysia Fantasia's friend)? I figured Bambi had some athlete's kid, who just chills in LA for the summer?! We shall see.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello admіnistrаtοr, ӏ јust wantеd to give уou а briеf heaԁs up thаt
уοur Webѕite url: http://www.
bloggeг.cоm/сomment.g?blogID=5888258909604579789&pοstID=622276856823793691
is being flaggeԁ as a potеntially harmful web sіte in my internet browseг firefox.
I would hіghlу recommend having somebody looκ into it.

You can lоsе a lot of guests due to this κind of problem.
Best of Luck.
Feel free to visit my web blog - guy gets girl free pdf download

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...