VIDEO: Lauren Conrad Stops By "Watch What Happens Live"
Last night my fav, the first reality it girl, Lauren Conrad stopped by Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live appearing happier than ever decked out in canary yellow sporting her signature ombre long locks.
Check out Lauren as she pleads the fifth featuring Kristin Cavallari and Heidi Montag.
On Monday I had a hissy fit on Twitter when Andy tried his hand at a Big O having an intimate, not so fun, sit down with Jill Zarin a former real housewife of New York. I know all about evolving and trying different things but please Andy....PLEASE...don't try a one on one in the 11 o'clock hour during WWHL! The end.
I just love that Andy followed up Jill's appearance with her former BFF/castmate LuAnn de Lesseps...how messy!
Check out Lauren as she pleads the fifth featuring Kristin Cavallari and Heidi Montag.
On Monday I had a hissy fit on Twitter when Andy tried his hand at a Big O having an intimate, not so fun, sit down with Jill Zarin a former real housewife of New York. I know all about evolving and trying different things but please Andy....PLEASE...don't try a one on one in the 11 o'clock hour during WWHL! The end.
I just love that Andy followed up Jill's appearance with her former BFF/castmate LuAnn de Lesseps...how messy!
Comments