SPOTTED: A Sparkling Halle Berry

Boy do I miss the days of posting about Halle Berry almost daily yet the far and frequent posts make me appreciate her so much more.

Halle was seen last night on the red carpet in Hollywood for her movie premiere, Cloud Atlas, with her fiance Oliver Martinez by her side.




This woman can do no wrong fashionably in my opinion. This dress is beyond fittingly appropriate...kudos to her stylist!

Cloud Atlas hits theatres tomorrow (October 26) and also stars Tom Hanks.

Comments

Anonymous said…
As always, she looks stunning! (And is it me, or do her and Oliver have the same hair? lol) I didn't even know she had a new film coming out... Thanks for the post!

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...