The Houstons: "On Our Own" Super Trailer
I can't believe this show is ready to air in a little over a week...
The Houstons: On Our Own is catered around Bobbi Kristina by way of Pat and Gary Houston, Cissy Houston and others family members which also include Bobbi Kris' step brother/boyfriend Nick Gordon.
This seems as if it's going to be a hot ass mess. Am I suppose to be impressed that this is on Lifetime and not VH1 or BET? I am still in awe that this ENTIRE family is okay with this show airing. I don't give a dayum if Whitney had died 6 six years ago, all is obviously not right with this clan.
Will you be tuned in October 24th?
In an effort to try and understand this, maybe the family is doing this show in an attempt to stay close to Bobbi. Maybe their doing this show guarantees that they see and communicate with her on a regular basis had they not did this show they may have not been able to do so easily. Maybe...

Comments