Congratulations Are In Order: President Barack Obama

 
After nearly 18 months of campaigning President Barack Obama was granted a second term as President of The United States last night after beating out his opponent Mitt Romney.
 
It's times like this that I love having my own blog where I can freely write and express myself in a manner that is beyond the planted stories and shenanigans of the celeb world. It's times like this that I am very proud to express my joy in the progress that I see that is greater than myself and my time.
 
Yesterday much of my day, besides standing in line to vote, was spent on Twitter doing what I call supporting my President and his re-election campaign. Although many of my tweets and the people that I follow were random and some quite ratchet I saw how much of an inspiration Barack Obama is to many. I saw how many people that typically are self absorbed ventured beyond themselves for someone/something else. I saw how although many times we agree to disagree or argue because we refuse to agree to disagree that we can act on one (or two) accord for a great cause.
 
Twitter (my Twitter/timeline) was on one accord and it seemed like an unspoken bond was made...for the day.
 
Anywho, I'm not going to get too emotional with this post but I hope you, whether you're Republican or Democrat voted for Romney or Obama, saw this election for far more than just an election. Anything is possible...
 
Now, let's get into these pics from last night's victory speech in Chicago featuring President Obama and his family.
 

A little love for Mr. Obama's right hand man Vice President Joe Biden as well as his wife Jill.



Behind every great man...


I'm just beyond ecstatic that I was able to be a part of and witness history...TWICE!

May God bless the First Family and President Obama.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks