Fashion Pause: American Music Awards 2012

Let's get into some of my fav looks from the 2012 AMAs!!


Kelly Rowland is pure tailored perfection in this Naeem Khan number. The hair, the accessories and shoes are paired perfectly!!!


I love everything about Pink's look except her pose.


I loved Nicki Minaj's dress and the color. Although the look seems toned down for Nicki the dress is still over the top for the AMAs. This Monique Lhullier gown is so appropriate for an awards show like the Emmys that Julie Bowen wore this very same EXACT gown back in September to the 64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards....I like it better on Nicki.


Christina Aguilera cleaned up very well for the red carpet in a blonde short bobbed cut wig, a magnificent spray tan and a lovely well fitting Pamella Roland dress.


Gloria Estefan look age appropriately beautiful.


I am convinced that Brandy has hired and fired quite a few people on her glam squad during this Two Eleven go around...and I love it!


Jenny McCarthy, Carly Rae Jepsen, Hayden Panettiere and Rocsi Diaz have managed to land themselves on a new list that I've created which is: On The Fence. These are the looks that I almost love but something is missing or needs to be missing.



As much as I want to place Jordin Sparks on the fence I just can't. It's something about the print and silhouette of her dress that I love but the mesh/fishnet and fit is just all wrong!


Thee worst!



Can we retire this dress? It's been worn like how many times? Some people (Kimberly Cole) have no shame...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx


[url=http://cheapnfljerseys168.synergize.co/]Wholesale NFL Jerseys[/url]



[url=http://jerseys2017.a0001.net/]Wholesale NFL Jerseys[/url]

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...