NeNe Leakes Covers Ebony Magazine + Some Twitter Beef With Kim Zolciak




This is such a big deal for NeNe Leakes and I am so over the top upset that I wasn't on top of this when the news first broke. Y'all know I don't pride myself on being up to minute with the latest news...I'm just here for my opinion BUT I would have so loved to have known about this before now.

Go NeNe!

NeNe was featured in the magazine's Power 100 issue which included President Obama & Mrs. ObamaJay Z, Beyonce, Rihanna, Tyler Perry, Kerry Washington and many more among those on the list YET it was Mrs. Leakes who made the December/January cover.

Not bad coming from Bravo's Real Housewives franchise, a reoccurring role on Fox's Glee, a new role on NBC's The New Normal and even a Shoe Dazzle line...y'all know NeNe is rich!

But some things never change! It looks like NeNe and Kim Zolciak took their on again off again beef to Twitter.


I don't even care to know what Kim is lying about now but she sure did bite the bait when her name wasn't even mentioned...I really want these two to make up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...