Oh Eddie!

I've been so neglectful to this here blog lately that I missed out on Eddie Murphy's latest outings with his mystery woman who is no longer a mystery. The tall blonde Eddie swapped Rocsi Diaz for is "33 year old" Australian model Paige Butcher.

I don't hate on anyone's hustle but I get so sick and tired of everyone calling themselves a model nowadays. My little warped mind believes that if I never saw nor heard of you before and you do what Miranda Kerr or Chanel Iman does for a living only on a smaller scale then you are simply paid to creatively show off your body...every now and then. Hell when is she working she's always getting coffee with Eddie!

Anywho, Eddie has been seen flaunting his beauty to more coffee runs but he also has taken it steps and even leaps further treating his lady to courtside seats at a Lakers game as well as toting her on his arm to his Spike TV's Eddie Murphy: One Night Only honorary event.




I'm gonna need Eddie to invest in a Keurig or add a Starbucks on to his house...geez.




Girl, once he gets you on the red carpet...





Eddie has no shame!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...