Rihanna Finally Speaks On Her 777 Tour Absence



After numerous complaints and even a streaker aboard the 777 Tour plane Rihanna finally emerged on Day 6 and spoke to the media (not her fans) traveling with her giving them an explanation as well as an apology as to why she was M.I.A.

With 30 minutes until landing, Rihanna herself emerged to field select questions from the press. A few journalists joked about staging a media blackout, imagining a scenario where Rihanna comes out and is shunned in favor of sleep. This did not happen. The singer answered probing questions like, "Will you be playing Ireland next year?," before later explaining her absence on the tour and apologizing to journalists. "I know you guys got barely any dirt," said Rihanna. "But I had to be good. I still sound like sh-t. It's impossible to spend time with everybody, and I'm sorry I didn't. I have to pay attention to myself this time. Usually, I just go, go, go and I'll be back here partying balls out for y'all. But I had to pay attention and take care of my health since I'm on a plane all the time."
 
Towards the end of the impromptu press conference, the Rihanna Navy, situated in the cabin behind press, began yelling, "Fans! Fans! Fans! Fans!" It was a valiant effort to get Rihanna to acknowledge them, perhaps even thank them for coming. But it was time to land and the singer promptly returned to her seat.
source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...