SPOTTED: The Carters
I know I'm late on posting these pics but I am sure to at least ONE person out there (my Mommy) this is news...
Anywho, Jay Z and Beyonce were spotted courtside at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn catching the Nets vs Raptors game this past Sunday (Nov 3).
Are you guys and gals following Queen Bey on Instagram now? Let me just say that I was one of thee first one hundred people to follow her on Monday with her one pic campaigning for President Obama.
Hopefully BaddieBey posts on IG more than Twitter...
Anywho, Jay Z and Beyonce were spotted courtside at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn catching the Nets vs Raptors game this past Sunday (Nov 3).
Are you guys and gals following Queen Bey on Instagram now? Let me just say that I was one of thee first one hundred people to follow her on Monday with her one pic campaigning for President Obama.
Hopefully BaddieBey posts on IG more than Twitter...






Comments